- Dicamba spray can be lifted by the wind onto neighboring fields. This drifting spray is killing thousands of acres of cotton, soybeans, fruit trees, and more.
- Damage to people from dicamba shows up at much lower concentrations than originally though. (Source.)
- Insurance companies do not cover losses from dicamba. (See here.)
- And Monsanto has been sued over dead crops from spray drift.
- There has also been an assault over continued spray drift onto a neighboring field.
Northwest Arkansas Democrat Gazette.