A note about labels I use for my blog posts.
- app: an app for iPhone, Android or other portable device is mentioned.
- spreadsheet: a spreadsheet with data is mentioned.
- website: a website relating to health info, or a health utility is mentioned.
- sugar: blog post is mainly about sugar.
- GMO: blog post is mainly about GMO products, studies, or issues.
We have syndication of FULL articles! Not partial articles. So when you download/update your RSS feed to this blog, you should get the WHOLE article to read offline. These are the RSS feed addresses:
Atom 1.0: http://chuckrblog.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
RSS 2.0: http://chuckrblog.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss