- Chronically ill humans had significantly higher glyphosate residues in urine than healthy humans.
- Their instrumentation includes Gas Chromatography (GC-FID, GC-FPD, GC-TSD, GC-ECD, GCMS, GCMSMS) and Liquid Chromatography (LC-FD, LC-UV, LC-RID, LC-MSMS).
- Glyphosate is absorbed into the plant's cells so it cannot be washed off. This is a big concern for this pesticide.
- There are specific concerns over the link between glyphosate and Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and a few other cancers.
- There is a graph of glyphosate levels vs effects on pg 14. Even tiny levels of a poison can cause harm.
- Why is glyphosate assumed to be safe? Because it does not exceed US limits, but even low levels can cause problems.
Is IARC the only gov't agency not paid off by Monsanto?
PDF file, 29 pgs. "Glyphosate: Unsafe on any plate." Archiv.is link.