- The FDA only started doing this after it was rebuked by the US Government Accountability Office for failing to publicize the danger. The FDA has also been sued for fraud. GAO found multiple problems in the FDA’s pesticide residue testing program.
- Other groups have done their own testing and found glyphosate in breast milk, honey, cereal, wheat flour, infant formula, and more.
- Multiple sufferers of gluten intolerance and Celiac disease report they cannot eat wheat in the US, but can do so in Europe. So the problem may not be the gluten itself, but the chemicals or pesticides in the flour.
- The USDA will start testing corn and soybeans. (Which happen to be the worst GMOs on the market.)
- Gillam, Cary. Civileats.com. Feb 17, 2016. Article.
- USDA Pesticide Data Program. Considered the authority on pesticides in foods. Page here.